Nikon COOLPIX P7700 with 1/1.7-Inch CMOS Image Sensor
Recently unveiled, the outstanding Nikon COOLPIX P7700 features include 12.2 megapixels camera with 1/1.7” advanced CMOS sensor. Also, the new Nikon COOLPIX P7700 features include lens-shift vibration reduction, 3” LCD rotating display with anti-reflection cover, HD 1080p movie-recording and programmed auto exposure. Below you can see some Nikon COOLPIX P7700 specifications in detail.
Nikon COOLPIX P7700 Specifications:
- 12.2 Megapixels Camera
- 1/1.7-inch CMOS Image Sensor
- Powerful NIKKOR Lens
- 7.1x Optical Zoom
- f/2.4 Focal Length with 28-200mm Lens
- Lens Shift Vibration Reduction
- Contrast Detect Autofocus
- 9-Area Automatic Selection Focus-Area
- 3” Vari-Angle TFT LCD Display with Wide-Viewing Angle
- Anti-Reflection Cover and Brightness Adjustment
- SD Card Support, 86 MB Internal Storage
- Scene Recognition and Continuous Shooting
- 1080p Hi-Definition Recording @ 30 fps
- Center-Weighted/ Spot/ Matrix Metering System
- Programmed Auto Exposure
- Mechanical and Electrical Shutter
- Hi-Speed USB and HDMI (1080i) Output
- Li-ion EN-EL14 Rechargeable Battery
- Dimension: 118.5 x 72.5 x 50.4 mm
- Weight: 392 g
Nikon COOLPIX P7700 Price in India:
Nikon COOLPIX P7700: Available in India at a Price tag of Rs: 29,000/- Approx. (INR) Indian Rupees.
Compare and research best price for Nikon COOLPIX P7700 from camera dealers in your location. Price may vary in Agartala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Imphal, Kanpur, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Nashik, Pondicherry, Ranchi, Srinagar and Vapi (Other Cities Also).
Note: Prices indicated are subject to market changes. Please check rates at your local dealer.