Suzuki GSX-R1000 – 4-Stroke DOHC Engine
The new Suzuki GSX-R1000 features multi-reflector headlamp with upright high and low-beam halogen bulbs, rear shock absorbers and Suzuki advanced exhaust system. Suzuki GSX-R1000 features new compact engine that enables shorter wheelbase and longer swing-arm to develop high-performance. Suzuki drive mode offers three different mode selections. Below you can see some Suzuki GSX-R1000 specifications in detail.
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Specifications:
- 999cc Engine Displacement
- Compression Ratio: 12.8:1
- 4-Stroke 4-Cylinder DOHC Engine
- Electronic Ignition System
- 6-Speed Constant-Mesh Transmission
- Telescopic Coil-Spring Front Suspension
- Link-Type Oil-Damped Rear Suspension
- Front Dual Disc-Brakes
- Instrumental Cluster
- Monoblock Forged Front Caliper
- Ground Clearance: 130mm
- Wheelbase: 1405mm
- Fuel-tank: 17.5 Liters
- Dimension: 2045 x 720 x 1130mm (LWH)
- Weight: 205 Kg
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Price in India:
Suzuki GSX-R1000: Available in India at a price tag of Rs: 13,75,000/- Approx. (INR) Indian Rupees.
Compare and research best price for Suzuki GSX-R1000 from Suzuki Showroom in your location. Price may vary in Agartala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Imphal, Kanpur, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Nashik, Pondicherry, Ranchi, Srinagar and Vapi (Other Cities Also).
Note: Prices indicated are subject to market changes. Please check rates at your local dealer.