Yamaha SZ-X – 153cc Air-Cooled Engine
The affordable fuel-efficient bike, the Yamaha SZ-X features amazing 153cc engine displacement with best-in-class fuel efficiency. Also, the Yamaha SZ-X features include stylish entry-level bike with 4-stroke air-cooled technology, 14 liters of fuel tank, budget buyer segment, telescopic front suspensions, drum brakes and tubeless tyres. Below you can see some Yamaha SZ-X specifications in detail.
Yamaha SZ-X Specifications and Features:
- Engine Type – 153 Cc, 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled, SOHC Engine
- Start Type – Kick/ Electric Start
- 5-Speed Transmission (Manual)
- Wet Type Clutch
- Front/ Rear 17” Alloy Wheels
- Front/ Rear Drum Brake
- Wide Rear Wheel – 100/90
- Max. Power – 12.1 PS @ 7500 Rpm
- Max. Torque – 12.8 Nm @ 4500 Rpm
- Dimensions – 2050 mm x 730 mm x 1100 mm
- Fuel Capacity – 14 Liters
- Colors – Black, Red and Metallic Grey
Yamaha SZ-X Price in India:
Yamaha SZ-X: Available in India at a Price tag of Rs: 52,000/- Approx. (INR) Indian Rupees. Ex-Showroom, New Delhi
Compare and research best price for Yamaha SZ-X from Yamaha dealers in your location. Price may vary in Agartala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Imphal, Kanpur, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Nashik, Pondicherry, Ranchi, Srinagar and Vapi (Other Cities Also).
Note: Prices indicated are subject to market changes. Please check rates at your local dealer.