Motorola Fire – Adreno GPU and Qualcomm Chipset
The amazing Motorola Fire features 3.5” TFT capacitive touchscreen display with Adreno graphics processor and Android Gingerbread operating system. Also, the Motorola Fire features 800 MHz processor, social networking integration, 5 megapixels autofocus camera with LED flash, digital compass and document viewer. Below you can see some Motorola Fire specifications in detail.
Motorola Fire Specifications:
- Android v2.3.4 Gingerbread OS
- 800 MHz Processor
- Adreno GPU and Qualcomm Chipset
- 3.5” TFT Capacitive Touch-Screen
- Motorola Switch UI
- Touch Sensitive Controls
- Proximity and Accelerometer Sensors
- 512 MB RAM and 512 MB ROM
- HSDPA and HSUPA 3G Network
- WLAN and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth and micro-USB Connect
- 5 Megapixels Auto-Focus Camera with Led Flash
- Secondary Camera for Video-Calling
- FM Radio with Radio Data System
- SNS Integration
- Digital Compass and YouTube
- Google Talk, Search and Gmail
- Document and Image Viewer
- Predictive Text Input
- Lithium-ion 1540 mAh Standard Battery
- Standby: Up to 672 hrs (3G)
- Talk-time: Up to 8 hrs (3G)
- Dimensions: 114 x 62 x 12mm
- Weight: 114 g
Motorola Fire Price in India:
Motorola Fire: Available in India at a Price tag of Rs: 9,000/- Approx. (INR) Indian Rupees.
Compare and research best price for Motorola Fire from Motorola dealers in your location. Price may vary in Agartala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Imphal, Kanpur, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Nashik, Pondicherry, Ranchi, Srinagar and Vapi (Other Cities Also).
Note: Prices indicated are subject to market changes. Please check rates at your local dealer.