Samsung Galaxy Y – 3” TFT Capacitive Touch Display
The Samsung Galaxy Y features Android gingerbread operating system and powerful 832 MHz processor. Also, the Samsung Galaxy Y features also include 3-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display, 2 megapixels camera with recording, hi-speed 3G connectivity, Bluetooth and wireless LAN connectivity. Below you can see some Samsung Galaxy Y specifications in detail.
Samsung Galaxy Y Specifications:
- Candy Bar Phone
- Android v2.3 OS
- 832 MHz Single Core Processor
- 3.0-inch TFT Capacitive Touch Display
- 2 Megapixels Camera
- Geo-Tagging & Video Recording
- Multi-Touch Input Method
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Samsung Social & Music Hubs
- 3G HSDPA at 14.4 Mbps
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP & Micro USB 2.0
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- 160 MB Internal Memory with 2 GB Included
- 3.5mm Audio Jack with Loudspeakers
- Android Market and Digital Compass
- Text to Speech
- Li-ion 1200 mAh Standard Battery
- Dimension: 104 x 58 x 11.5mm
- Weight: 97.5g
Samsung Galaxy Y Price in India:
Samsung Galaxy Y: Available in India at a Price tag of Rs: 7,500/- Approx. (INR) Indian Rupees.
Compare and research best price for Samsung Galaxy Y from mobile dealers in your location. Price may vary in Agartala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Imphal, Kanpur, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Nashik, Pondicherry, Ranchi, Srinagar and Vapi (Other Cities Also).
Note: Prices indicated are subject to market changes. Please check rates at your local dealer.
No related posts.